Certainty Home Loans provides each loan officer with ongoing training to obtain new business and close loans more accurately and efficiently so you’ll sustainably grow your business.
"At Certainty, we give you the ability to grow your business with an actionable plan rooted in your unique strengths that capitalizes on today’s opportunities and positions you for future success."
- 1-on-1 customized business planning session to grow each loan officer’s business with clients, real estate agents, builders and other industry relationships
- Company paid coaching programs for loan officers and branch managers to improve individual and team performance
- Certainty University identifies and trains the next generation of loan officers in an extensive in-house program that combines XINNIX, MBA and other industry expert courses with product and technology training
From internal appraisals to loan compliance, Certainty Home Loans operations provides a true collaborative partnership that supports you from day one.
Without a doubt, this high level of operational support helps to create an exceptional service-oriented culture. That’s why Certainty Home Loans has a 93% customer satisfaction rating—outperforming the industry average as measured by MortgageSAT.
- Certainty Home Loans process uses digital technology and personalized service to streamline efficiency—our loan process moves borrowers from application to close 8 days faster than the industry average*
- Internal appraisal management team is led by a licensed appraiser to ensure appraisal accuracy and speed
- Our operational support team treats the loan officer as their customer, ensuring timely and accurate loan closings
- Concierge desk is just a phone call away to get your product questions answered quickly and accurately
- Our compliance department maintains the integrity and reputation of Certainty Home Loans with a doors-always-open approach to help every employee understand the regulatory environment
Products & Services
Our niche product mix is designed with the customer in mind. We can accommodate a wide variety of financial circumstances, including jumbo loans, minimal down payment programs, VA loans, bond loans, renovation and new construction lending.
"Having a great Loan Officer Assistant, a great Processor, and a great Closer behind you are key. Offering the right variety of programs and having resources such as the Concierge, Disclosure Desk, U/W Scenario Desk, etc. are all awesome… but when you go out and get the business, if you can’t deliver on time, it’s just words."
- Chad Cantrell, Senior Loan Officer & Huntsville Branch Manager
* MortgageSAT retail purchase data
Certainty Home Loans is well known for expert, personalized service. But what isn’t well known is that it takes a variety of advanced tools to deliver that service. We provide our employees with the technology to help close loans accurately and on time, helping you to offer superior service to your customers while saving you time!
- ARGOS, our proprietary Management and Marketing System and CRM (Customer Relationship Management), provides loan officers with daily tasks to maximize your efficiency and to keep you top-of-mind with your borrowers, real estate agents and other referral sources
- Business Management and Customer Testimonial platforms to sustain a competitive business advantage
- We utilize Black Knight's gold standard LoanSphere Empower loan origination system (LOS) to provide a seamless origination process that helps us close loans 8 days faster than the industry average*
- Personalized mobile and search engine optimized Loan Officer web page where customers can apply for their mortgage online
Corporate Connection Program
Imagine working for a company that offers special discounts on mortgages! For companies in our Corporate Connection program, it’s a reality. Participating companies can offer their employees a way to save on their closing costs when they refinance or purchase a home. Loan officers who bring a new company into the program can be their dedicated company representative.
Community Connection Program
In 2018, the combined support of all branches donated $228,500 to 184 non-profit organizations. Our Community Connection program provides a defining difference for homebuyers who seek socially responsible businesses.
Certainty Home Loans leadership team reflects the dedication and commitment we have to the future growth of our company and our employees. Additionally, we have specific growth and go-to-market goals and strategies in place.
Our leadership is proven and tenured. In fact, fourteen founding employees are in key Certainty Home Loans positions—providing consistently exceptional service for all branches and loan officers. They are all former originators so they truly know the industry from the ground up, are sales-centric focused and constantly strive to improve processes and workflows to become more efficient.
Our growth strategy is simply to grow the company to $3 billion by 2021. However, reaching this goal will not be simple. It will take hard work, dedication, and smart thinking. Lots of it.
Our go-to-market strategy is to leverage technology to grow YOUR business while continuing our strong customer relationship sales model.
Our employees stay with the company nearly twice the industry average. The level of dedication is simply unheard of today and provides the company with a solid a foundation to plan for a successful future.
"We surround our team with the tools and resources to succeed. We are continually optimizing our marketing strategy to capture, nurture and close more leads, and we have our sight set on adding new branches and team members to support our growth strategy. With strong economic growth projected, new and existing home sales forecast to rise, and the mortgage industry shifting to a purchase market, which is our strength, it’s never been a better time to join Certainty Home Loans."
Doug Casbon, EVP, National Production Manager
We are all about people—the people we work for and who work for us. Certainty Home Loans hires talented individuals because of their ability to help grow our company while delivering exceptional customer service. And we never lose sight of the importance of every individual. We offer a host of benefits to cover you and your family.
Certainty Home Loans may have a new name, but we are an established mortgage industry leader with a proven family-oriented culture. And it’s evident by our employee tenure which is twice the industry average.
Your Transition with Certainty
We offer a loan officer onboarding and transition package that gets you up and running quickly. Every new loan officer attends a three-day program at our home office where you will meet with each department, staffed by dynamic people who will support you and help you grow your business.
A Company That Cares
- For new loan officers, our transition plan includes a dedicated support staff team for their first 60 days
- Our concierge desk is staffed with knowledgeable mortgage professionals to answer your products, programs and day-to-day questions
At Certainty Home Loans, we offer very competitive compensation and benefits package that includes:
Team Building Events
- Medical benefits to keep you and your family healthy
- PTO for your work-life balance
- 401(k) with an employer match
- Customizable voluntary benefits
including monthly happy hours to grow branch culture and to provide a personal connection to the home office team.
We Reward Success
We offer an annual “President's Club” trip to resort destinations—an all-inclusive getaway where you and your spouse can celebrate your success while you get to know other high achievers.